This project is a collaboration between Soulforce Q, Vassar College’s ACTOUT!, the Empire State Pride Agenda and YOU. Yes, you… We look forward to working together with many local organizations & individuals along our routes. Stay tuned & get involved!
Where are we going?
- The Southern route will cover Poughkeepsie, the Hudson Valley, Westchester county, New York City and Long Island.
- The Northern route will cover Schenectady, Utica, the Adirondacks and the St. Lawrence Seaway and points in between.
- The Central route will cover Albany, Syracuse, Binghampton, the Catskills and points in between.
- The Western route will cover Rochester, Buffalo, Jamestown, the Finger Lakes and points in between.
The exact locations and dates for all stops of the campaign will be posted shortly.
Our kick-off & wrap-up events will take place in Albany, more information forthcoming.
How can you be involved?
We will need as much help as possible to make this campaign a success that impacts the state of New York along with the entire country. Please, contact us at email@example.com
1) Apply to be a participant
2) Share your story with us as a same-gender couple living in New York
3) Help us organize a townhall and/or rally in your town
4) Show up to a scheduled event to show your support
5) Tell everyone you know about this project
6) Make a tax-deductible donation
7) Something we’re not thinking of, but should… Let us know!