The Ex-Gay Survivor Conference is this weekend, June 29 – July 1. We wanted to pass on some last minute information to assist you in getting here.
- If you’re flying into Orange County airport there is a free shuttle to the hotel. Just look for the Doubletree hotel van outside of the airport. If there is no van there, there are phones to call for a van.
- If you’re flying into LAX, there are two shuttles, Super Shuttle (800) BLUE VAN (258-3826) and Prime Time Shuttle (1 (800) RED-VANS ) that provide transportation to the hotel. The cost from LAX to the hotel is approximately $35.00
- Don’t forget the pre-conference book signing at 4pm on Friday at the UCC Congregational Church at 4915 Alton Parkway; just a 10 min drive from UCI. Authors, Mel White, Wayne Besen, and Darlene Bogle will be there to sign their books.
- Early registration begins at 6pm on Friday at Crystal Cove Auditorium (see maps on our website.)
- Registration begins Saturday morning @ 8am. Plan on parking your car at the SOCIAL SCIENCE PARKING STRUCTURE (SSPS-1) located at the corner of Campus Drive and Stanford (see map on our website). Designated conference volunteers (wearing purple conference t-shirts), will meet you there and direct you to the right building for registration and opening festivities.
- The Orange County Transit Authority provides bus service. The following routes go by the campus: Route #s 59, 79, 175, 178, and 470 all go by the campus. The URL for OCTA is: http://www.octa.net/
For more last minute information, please go to www.BeyondExGay.com/conference